Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Label Creation

Making labels for the project has proven more challenging than I originally thought.

With the new label laws for textiles, I am trying to include the URL for this blog so that people can know to come here to gather information about us... PLUS, if they have questions about their product, I can provide them with accurate answers and help. Etc.

However, fitting this long URL onto a small diaper label/tag means too small a font size according to the label-makers.

I enlarged it to this:
or this?

But then it gets pretty crowded.... and they still want it to be a 1"x3" label which just looks so HUGE. Especially on something like a newborn diaper. *sigh*

It'd be way easier if I could just use this:

1 comment:

  1. thats just ridiculous to have to put that big of a label on a diaper! could you imagine it on a nb diaper?

    ReplyDelete